ttp’s Education in Action days are designed to complement the curriculum. They encourage your students to pursue their studies to a higher level, show them where their studies might take them and help them succeed. They are educational, inspirational and fun.
Bookings can only be accepted from schools. To book, simply use the booking form on the study day page, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call: 020 3008 6441.
- For our online events, simply confirm the number of student tickets booked and pay the invoice.
- We offer 1 free teacher ticket per 10 student tickets booked.
- Access will only be provided once full payment has been received. You will then receive a confirmation containing further instructions.
- Teachers will need to provide the school email addresses for all students and teachers taking part (this will be requested after the booking stage).
- An email will be sent to all participants with registration details. It is very important to register before the event to allow easy access on the day.
- Please note we cannot accept cancellations or offer refunds for online bookings.
London, the Midlands and Manchester events
We recommend booking early, even with estimated numbers, in order to secure places – many autumn days will fill in the summer term because many schools and colleges return year after year.
- Tickets cost from £19,00 to £23.00 plus VAT (20%).
- There is one complimentary staff ticket for every 10 students booked.
- Extra staff tickets are also priced from £19.00 to £23 plus VAT.
- Bookings can normally be amended up to 28 days before the event day.
- Amendments should be sent in via email
- Your booking confirmation will include payment details and the cancellation deadline.
- Cancellations must be sent in via email on or before the cancellation deadline.
- Bookings cannot be reduced or cancelled after the cancellation deadline.
- Bookings may be increased after the cancellation deadline subject to availability.
Please note that bookings can only be accepted from schools and colleges.
We appreciate that it is not possible to know definitive numbers at an early stage, so bookings can be amended (or cancelled) right up to 28 days before the actual event. No deposit is required at the time of booking. Invoices are sent out 8 weeks before the day – sooner if requested.